Choose your region and preferred language
This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over, who are users of the Shares app; except for employees of Shares and their close relatives (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
These T&Cs are in addition to and should be read together with the Shares.io trading terms governing your Account on the Shares App, including all Appendices thereto, as they may be amended from time to time (the “Shares.io Trading Terms”). The Shares.io Trading Terms are incorporated herein by reference and capitalised terms not otherwise defined in these T&Cs shall have the meaning given to them in the Shares.io Trading Terms. If there is any inconsistency between the Shares.io Trading Terms and these T&Cs, these T&Cs will apply.
By sharing the Shares username with Shares during the Eventbrite or notifying Shares of your username by email, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, and accepted these T&Cs.
How to Enter:
Eligible Entrants (“Entrants”) must:
- Have downloaded the Shares app (download is available at no cost)
- Have been through the full onboarding process on the Shares app and have read
and accepted Shares T&Cs
- Have at least one (1) bank account connected to the Shares app, in order for
Shares to pay £5 credit
- Must attend Money Meets event on 01.06.2023 at 1 Waterhouse Square,
LONDON, EC1N 2ST
- Must share their Shares username with Shares during the Eventbrite checkout or
notify Shares of their username by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on 1st June 2023
Payment of credit:
- The Entrant will receive a £5 cash payment to invest on Shares. This payment will be transferred to the eligible Entrants’ Account by 7pm on 2nd June.
- The Entrant is able to invest the £5 credit as soon as it becomes available, however the possibility to withdraw this £5 credit only becomes available 30 days after the bonus is credited to the Account.
- The £5 credit may be subject to capital gains tax when sold and the Entrant is responsible for meeting capital gains tax requirements.