Choose your region and preferred language
What is it? A transaction cost paid to brokers in exchange for facilitating the buying and selling of securities and fractional shares.
- Securities: 1£ per buy or sell order
- Fractional shares: 1£ per buy or sell order
As Shares App provides share dealing for UK resident investors in shares on US equity markets in United States Dollars (USD) the fee incurred includes any charges payable to us for the conversion of your local currency (GBP) order amount to USD, and vice versa, for execution of your shares order.
The FX rate you’ll receive is the Interbank Rate and our 1£ trading fee includes the costs related to the conversion.
What is covered by the 1£ fee?
- Transaction related: such as charges and costs we bear in arranging the execution of your orders;
- Ancillary services: such as custody costs; and
- Third party payments: such as the third-party payment firm instructed by Shares App.
The services offered by Shares do not currently include the ability to hold USD in a wallet on the app. Consequently, GBP will need to be exchanged for USD for each buy transaction and USD for GBP for each sell transaction.
- Deposit via Bank Transfer: £0
- Fast Deposit via Debit Card: £0
- Withdraw via Bank Transfer: £0
- Fast Withdraw via Debit Card: 2% (min £0.55)